William R. Montgomery was Pelham’s Town Historian in the 1920’s and 1930’s, and took this photo on April 7, 1923.
Click here for the record on the Pelham Historical Society website.
(The note incorrectly states “formerly parish house of Church of the Redeemer”. This misunderstanding seems to have arisen because the Old Stone House’s owner, renowned architect Frank R Snyder, designed the parish house of Church of the Redeemer. In the 1970’s, the church deeded the building to the Town of Pelham and is now known as the Daronco Town House. Click here for more information from Blake Bell’s Historic Pelham blog.)