April 1923

William R. Montgomery was Pelham’s Town Historian in the 1920’s and 1930’s, and took this photo on April 7, 1923. Click here for the record on

Read more

April 1953

Looking very much as it does today, this picture of The Stone House was taken on April 3, 1953, and can be viewed on the Westchester

Read more

463 First Avenue

The Old Stone House, also known as “The Diack House” is one of the oldest homes in Pelham, built by Alexander Diack just two years after the

Read more