1946 – A History

In 1946, Lockwood Barr published a “brief history” of Pelham’s history whose title is anything but brief!  In it, he describes the myths and traditions that had

Read more

Frank M. Snyder

Renowned architect Frank M. Snyder lived in The Old Stone House from 1913 until his death in April 1939.  Between 1906 and 1914, he published “Building Details”,

Read more